We Were Here
We Were Here is a free adventure puzzle and action game. It is the first release in the video game series 'We Were Here'.
|We Were Here|
About the game We Were Here
Lost in a frozen wasteland and split up from your partner inside an abandoned castle, the only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the two of you find your way out in time?
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together - each player has a completely different game experience
- Explore intriguing environments and search for clues in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- nspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and real-life escape rooms
Two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle, with Player One confined to a small secluded part of the castle as Player Two roams the halls trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Linux, MacOS of Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Processor: i3-4130 or equivalant
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 or equivalant
- (Windows only) DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Netwerk: Broadband Internet connection
- Opslagruimte: 4 GB available space
- A working microphone.
Download We Were Here: